Thursday, November 11, 2010

Flickr Kyaraben Highlights

Since I have been horribly lackadaisical about my bento making/blogging lately, I thought I would highlight some of the awesomely creative and inspiring bento lunches our friends have been posting over at the Kyaraben Flickr Photo Group.


Boy Twins Bento

Bentolicious147

Hellowitch Kitty bento

bento 151 - mr frankenstein and friends

Big Eyes Owl

oink, oink two funny Piggies in a Bento

2010-09-16

Pororo and friends bento

Happy Whale Bento


Are these amazing or what?!?! This is just a random sampling from the group. You can click on any photo to visit the original Flickr page. Many of these Bento artists have blogs so make sure you check them out. 
I'm regretting the fact that I didn't make a Halloween Bento. It is a really fun and creative holiday and I wish I had taken advantage of the excuse to make a creepy or scary bento. Maybe I will just make one now and call it a "gothic" bento! 


1 comment:

Kelly Polizzi said...

Very. These are some talented people! Puts my wee bento lunches to shame!